Need an engaging speaker for your next event?
Christina Quick Henderson (Chris Quick) is an authority on business trends, entrepreneurship, and high-growth companies.
- Founding Executive Director for the Montana High Tech Business Alliance, growing the organization from 20 members to 250 high tech and manufacturing firms in 18 months.
- MBA, Instructor of Management and Organizational Behavior at the University of Montana School of Business Administration.
- Student commencement speaker (selected by audition) at the University of Iowa.
- Graduate certificate in Facilitating Training from Northern Michigan University. Class project on presentation design has 66,000+ views on SlideShare.
- Former middle school teacher (the toughest audience I ever faced).
Christina has written articles for Montana Business Quarterly, the Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Montana High Tech News, U.P. Business Today, and the Escanaba Daily Press. She regularly records voice overs for ads on radio, television, and the web.
Christina inspires audiences large and small with good stories, scientific research, and an optimistic, outsider’s perspective on business trends.
Contact Christina for a speech or workshop customized to your organization.
- Video of Christina’s presentation on the Montana High Tech Business Alliance at 1 Million Cups – Missoula.
- Slide deck from Christina’s presentation at the SBDC Small Business Conference.
- An interview (audio) Christina did with Impulsa Business Accelerator on the importance of Second Stage Companies
- A short film where Christina plays a sasquatch hunter